Friday, November 21, 2008

apologies

Dear Readers,

I am sorry to inform you that I will no longer be continuing the blog. Due to physical illness, an increase in work responsibilities (both paid and domestic) and the upcoming holidays, I can't foresee having the time to write a blog every day as well. I tried to get back to the blog every day this week and it stressed me out not being able to do it. And well, that's just not very zen! So I remembered the Thoreau quote which was a blog entry back in September, and decided the stress isn't worth it.

It was short-lived, but great. I have learned a lot and definately feel that my mind and spirit are more at peace. I hope it was helpful for you too. I will continue practicing zen thinking, even though I won't be available to share the thoughts with you. I hope you will also continue with your zen path.

If I decide to continue the blog in the future and you would like to know about that, please send me your email address. Or if there is anyone out there that would like to take over the blog, that would be great too.

Until then, have a wonderful holiday season. Don't forget the Meal Gatha on Thanksgiving, and remember to have a thankful heart throughout the rest of the holidays! If you can't think of words of thanks, there is always Buddha's prayer of gratitude.

Good luck with your journey.

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize. Life goes on, and you have to take care of yourself. But maybe you don't have to blog daily? Once every couple of weeks can be good. Not all blogs have to be daily blogs.

All the best,
Bodhipaksa

Heather said...

that is a good point. of course the title of the blog is "every day" zen. i was just under the impression that people don't read blogs if they aren't updated often enough. if that's not the case, then I will consider writing in when i have the time and spirit moves me. thanks for your comment.